<< see all properties

Modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom newly built duplexes

Ref. no.: S00538

Property Type: House
Area: Arrecife
No. of bedrooms: 3
No. of bathrooms: 2
Price: €225,000

Description: A rare opportunity to own a high quality newly built duplex, just a few minutes walk away from Playa del Reducto beach in Arrecife. Consists of 3 bedrooms, with potential to make a fourth bedroom, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining area and living room. Glass railed staircase and front terrace. Large bronze coloured aluminium windows which open fully or tilt. Off road parking, with lovely surrounding parkland areas. An initial down payment of 20% will reserve it for you and the rest paid on completion. Also 80% mortgage facility available through the Santander Bank. Only the finest quality of materials are used and the first construction of houses are selling very quickly, with a completion expected end of November. An absolute must see to appreciate the beautiful designs and quality finishes. Prices starting from 225,000 euros.

Map Data
Map data ©2017 Google, Inst. Geogr. Nacional
Map DataMap data ©2017 Google, Inst. Geogr. Nacional
Map data ©2017 Google, Inst. Geogr. Nacional
5 km 

Property location - note: not actual address


Not quite what you were looking for?

Tell us your property requirements and we will find the ideal property from our network of local agents, 100% free.  We only work with reputable, highly experienced agents in Lanzarote. Your Property Abroad has more than 10 years experience in selling Canary Islands real estate.

Contact / Other Services

If you would like to get in touch with us directly, please email info@yourpropertyabroad.com or call +31 618 472 480. We will get back to you within 1-2 days.

We also have connections for: 

  • Local legal services
  • Mortgage brokers
  • Translators
  • Other properties & agents